The GPS Signin plugin allows WordPress users to login their google account in popup.
In order to accept GPS Signin from your website you will need to finish the following steps:
- Installing the plugin.
- Enter your Google App Client Id and Redirect URI from plugin setting page.
- Inserting shortcode wherever users need Google Signin Button on the website.
1) Download the plugin
2) Go to Plugins->Add New from your WP dashboard
3) Click Upload Plugin
4) Select the “gps-signin.zip” file on your computer and upload it
5) Install and activate the plugin
1) Go to Settings->Google Plus Signin from your Dashboard.
2) Enter your Google App Client Id and Redirect URI from plugin setting page.
3) Click Save Changes to update your settings.
Creating Google App Client ID
1) Go to the Google API Console.
2) From the project drop-down, select an existing project , or create a new one by selecting Create a new project.
3) In the sidebar under “APIs & Services”, select Credentials, then select the OAuth consent screen tab.
Choose an Email Address, specify a Product Name, and press Save.
4) In the Credentials tab, select the Create credentials drop-down list, and choose OAuth client ID.
5) Under Application type, select Web application.
Register the origins from which your app is allowed to access the Google APIs, as follows. An origin is a unique combination of protocol, hostname, and port.
c) Press the Create button.
6) From the resulting OAuth client dialog box, copy the Client ID . The Client ID lets your app access enabled Google APIs.
Google Plus Signin Button
1) Enter the following shortcode to display Google Signin Button.
2) Once users will login successfully, then users will be created as subscribers.
3) Once users will click the Google Signin Button, it will open the google login in popup.