Recurly Subscription plugin allows you to accept subscription via Recurly from your WordPress site.
In order to accept recurly subscriptions from your website you will need to finish the following steps:
- Installing the plugin
- Enter your recurly account subdomain, API key, private key, subscription ammount, currency and recurly plan from plugin setting page
- Inserting shortcodes to display subscription form
1) Download the plugin
2) Go to Plugins->Add New from your WP dashboard
3) Click Upload Plugin
4) Select the “recurly-subscription.zip” file on your computer and upload it
5) Install and activate the plugin
1) Go to Recurly Subscription from your Dashboard.
2) Enter your recurly account subdomain, API key, private key, subscription ammount, currency and recurly plan from plugin setting page.
3) Click Save Changes to update your settings.
Creating Subscription Form
1) Enter the following shortcode to display subscription form.
2) Once your users submit the form they will be created as recurly users.
3) A user can choose to make a monthly or once time subscription also. So if some users prefer to pay a one time subscription, they can uncheck on the enable recurring on the form and make a one-time payment.